ACT Program Details: 2-Student Shared Program or Individual Private Program (1 Student)
Duration: 10 Week Program, Begins July 4 through September 9.
Lessons: 2 sessions a week, 1 ACT Math/Science session, and 1 ACT English/Reading/Writing session every week.
- 2-Student Shared Program: Each lessons is between 2 hours and 2.15 hours.
- Private Program: Each lesson is 1 hr and 30 mins.
Teachers: Students would have TWO specialized ACT teachers, one for ACT Math/Science, and one for ACT English/Reading/Writing.
- Each student has a team of instructors who works one-on-one or two-on-one to help them master the ACT topics.
- Having two specialized instructors gives your child the opportunity to work with the MOST QUALIFIED ACT instructor - A teacher who is passionate about the field they teach and knows all the strategies to help your child master the material.
- What's more, we have found that students are the most engaged when they learn from specialized teachers who truly enjoys teaching their field.
Assignments: There would be approximately 4 hours of ACT homework assigned each week that students are required to complete.
- 2 hrs/week of ACT HW for Math/Science and 2 hrs/week of ACT HW English/Reading/Essay.
- Without independent practice at home to reinforce the lessons, student scores will not make the improvements that we want to see.
Practice Tests: Students take a FULL Practice ACT test every Saturday morning at 8.30 am.
- The practice tests will help students become more familiar with the variety of test questions.
- They will practice the skills they are learning in the lessons in a ACT Testing setting.
- Practice tests allow us to measure and mark their progress through our the ACT program.
- The last practice test that they take will be indicative of their actual ACT score.
Materials: There are 2 ACT Workbooks students would need to purchase. All other ACT Materials will be provided.
Summer Program Registration: Fill out and return the Summer ACT Program Registration Form, and $500 deposit to hold a each students spot in the program.
ACT Program Pricing: 2-Student Shared ACT Program $4700/student, Individual Private Program is $5200/student.
Please fill out the form below to learn more about our SUMMER ACT Program and sign up diagnostic ACT test.